Ustoz : Soundtrack Without Movie.|
Emotive electronica formed from the modern world.
The debut Album "Soundtrack without movie" is a result of two-years' work and long
searching. What does the musician search: he searches for a sense of his
creativity. Why is the music necessary? To whom is it intended?
"Soundtrack without movie" is Ustoz's first attempt to answer these questions.
"This album is for those who wish to think whilst listening to the music. To reflect
on the meaning of their life, to think about their own place in this world and to
understand 'what is happiness'. I set these questions to myself whilst working on this album. I think this album, will be a fine background
(soundtrack) for reflections about life."
It is the citation which defines the
album's name. After all, our life is - as cinema, is one which always needs a soundtrack.
1. Clair De Lune
2. A Day On The Earth
3. Before The End
6. Play A Trump
7. Happy Toys
8. Ready For a Miracle (Extended Edit)
9. Blue Grass
10. Soundtrack Without Movie
11. Bahshi's Soul (Radio Edit)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Emotive electronica formed from the modern world by Ustoz for your project.
Play the music of Ustoz in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 7/3/2010
Ustoz lives in Tashkent Uzbekistan
Tagged as: Electronica, World, IDM, World Electronic
- Nectar by Kitka: Eastern European women's vocal music
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- YA! by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Finding Sanctuary by Anthony Salvo: solo and layered violin music on the theme of relational and spiritual intimacy
- 16-9 by Stuart Sweeney: a one man analogue ambient orchestra
- Breathing Beauty by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Cold Reflections by Cari Live: thoughtful expressions through intelligent new age
- Journey's End by Howard Ferre: Ambient, new age, neoclassical, jazz
- Dreamed Rules by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- In a Cosmic Daze by Cari Live: thoughtful expressions through intelligent new age
- Tape by Colfax: a nostalgic rush of analog soundscapes, magnetic tape and glitchy beats
- Wabi Sabi by Cari Live: thoughtful expressions through intelligent new age
- Rapid Ear Movement by Ray Carl Daye: atmospheric ambient/electronic music
- Lovers by Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Umbra by Vate: urban electronic music
- Portraying the Yellow Sun by Petar Alargic: a vision inspiring voyage across the diameters of your imagination
- Dive Volume 2 by Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Into the Void by Intersonic Subformation: Deep Space auditory exploration as seen through a prism of primeval human emotions
- Solitude by Julian Blackmore: Downbeat ambient electronica with a twist
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- OGG: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.