Ustoz : Soundtrack Without Movie.|
Emotive electronica formed from the modern world.
The debut Album "Soundtrack without movie" is a result of two-years' work and long
searching. What does the musician search: he searches for a sense of his
creativity. Why is the music necessary? To whom is it intended?
"Soundtrack without movie" is Ustoz's first attempt to answer these questions.
"This album is for those who wish to think whilst listening to the music. To reflect
on the meaning of their life, to think about their own place in this world and to
understand 'what is happiness'. I set these questions to myself whilst working on this album. I think this album, will be a fine background
(soundtrack) for reflections about life."
It is the citation which defines the
album's name. After all, our life is - as cinema, is one which always needs a soundtrack.
1. Clair De Lune
2. A Day On The Earth
3. Before The End
6. Play A Trump
7. Happy Toys
8. Ready For a Miracle (Extended Edit)
9. Blue Grass
10. Soundtrack Without Movie
11. Bahshi's Soul (Radio Edit)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Emotive electronica formed from the modern world by Ustoz for your project.
Play the music of Ustoz in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 7/3/2010
Ustoz lives in Tashkent Uzbekistan
Tagged as: Electronica, World, IDM, World Electronic
- Riding The Ghan by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- The Valley Below by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Devotion by Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- Spectra by Terracotta Blue: Hip-hop-infused, electronic chill music... with a dash of everything else!
- Funky Hip Hop Fusion by Cozmikbeats: Funky Soul Beats with Urban Hip Hop flare
- Decade by future_former: deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between Schiller, Vangelis and Enigma
- Velenje Remixed by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- YA! by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Seraph by Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- The Rise and Fall of Rolodex by Funkinchely: Experimental Funk with hints of exotic beats and world grooves
- Very Own Special Day by Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Chillin by Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Triptych by Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- Disco Drama by Neurobic: Urban pop music for those about to dance
- Eklektic by Amfibia: electronic, acoustic, chillout, lounge, comopolitian, instrumental
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Beats that Collected Dust by Brotha D: Music for your mind, body and soul
- Noises Around Us by Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- The Bridge by Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- OGG: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.